Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Inkblogs: A Writer Reborn (Friendster on 7.26.2005)

I always had a passion for writing. I called my regular column in our college publication, “inkblots.” The passion to write at times brought me to places, where even unprepared, I still was able to write a fine piece of inkblots. Now, let me rechristen the title into something more in tune to the current time… “Inkblogs.”

The pen was always a great pal back then… an outlet of emotion… a channel for creative juices… I used to have this marathon-like exercise in writing short stories, columns, articles, poems and others… as if my hand had a mind of its own. Then somehow along the way, I ran out of ideas… drained all my fresh thoughts I once had… I knew as a writer I needed to be less naïve and more experienced. The writer in me has been on the sideline, exploring life and what it has to offer.

Now, I relive the passion… not as a career but rather as a hobby... not through a publication but rather through the net… not through inkblots but through “inkblogs.”

A writer is reborn…

No comments: