Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Inkblogs: Festivities Galore (Friendster on 9.25.05)




When I started this blog, I had initially titled it as “final paper” galore as most of my final paper would be due in the next few days with the term about to end. However, the end of last week was occupied by festivities being the birthday celebration of my friends.

After my Financial Engineering class last Friday, I had dinner at Bubba Gump at GB3 with Jay Anne, Donald and Madrid. After which, we met the celebrants, Mark and She at Grappas, also at GB3 this time for a round of pizza and trying out various liquors at Grappas. Eventually, we went home around 1:30 am.

The next day, it was Arlyn’s birthday at dish in ABS-CBN compound. There’s a live band there but the highlight of the night was dropping by for a few minutes the Pinoy Big Brother house to witness the second eviction night since it was just within the compound.

As for the final paper galore, it has come back to a full circle and back to preparing my report on Operations Management and Exotic Options for my MBA classes. Fortunately, I did make some headway in my final paper as I was able to squeeze it in to my regular lazy Sunday afternoon schedule…. Ciao!!!

No comments: